Stage 6 - Close- Out
(Defined as: Fulfill and complete the project close-out including necessary documentation to facilitate effective completion, handover and operation of the project)
· Inspect and verify the rectification of defects.
· Receive, comment and approve relevant payment valuations and completion certificates.
· Facilitate and/or procure final operations and maintenance manuals, guarantees and warranties.
· Prepare and/or procure as-built drawings and documentation.
· Conclude the final accounts where relevant.
Typical deliverables will include:
· Valuations for payment certificates.
· Works and final completion lists.
· Operations and maintenance manuals, guarantees and warranties.
· As-built drawings and documentation.
· Final accounts.